STRANDS OF PEARLS INTERNATIONAL in partnership with Innovative Group USA and The Journey present their workshop, True Women.
True Women is a programme that supports women on a balanced journey of happiness.
- Have you been looking for your True Self? Wanting to be in touch with your dreams and hopes?
- Do you sometimes feel stuck in so many challenges & just need some tools to overcome these challenges and get balance in your life?
- Are you looking for true change in your life and needing more positivity and support to take you through it?
- Do you feel you need to understand people better, communicate deeper, and finally reach effective relationships with all those around you
True Women can definitely give you the support you need to find your True Self, Happiness, and Balance in your precious life.
True Women is a complete integrated program made of five modules targeted to help you develop your own personal tools to handle all your life challenges. You Deserve It!
- The She Factor: Many women go through life without knowing themselves, realizing their full potential, or even getting in touch with their dreams. Being aware of yourself gives you a deeper understanding of your goals, dreams, and abilities. It is the first step to the process of full acceptance and change.
- True self.
- Having a vision and goals in life.
- Zooming in your abilities.
- Women for all times: Women nowadays face so many challenges to make their life happily balanced. They spend their time juggling too many things; sometimes forgetting their own personal needs in the way. The key is to smartly manage your own emotions throughout all pressures.
- Exercising control.
- Wheel of life.
- Be proactive and not reactive.
- More time for yourself, less stress for your life.
- Forgive and let go.
- Giving in without giving up
- You are Special: Women look for true change in their life and in so many cases they don’t know from where and how to start. They actually need to get in touch with their inner power and somewhat hidden self confidence. This part is dedicated to helping you apply ACTIVE methods to deliver the maximum value from positive thinking and application of will power.
- I am a wonderful person.
- Continuous positive talk and positive thinking.
- Take the initiative.
- Seeking and celebrating success.
- Communicating in Colours: Throughout our lives, communication is considered the cementing bond for all relationships; it is more so for women. To strengthen all communication, empathy is the main pillar for establishing a solid base to build on. In this part we will emphasize tools to better understand others, respect diversity, and communicate effectively.
- Listening from the heart.
- Communicating verbally and non-verbally the best possible way.
- Adopting to diversity of different people.
- Positive communication with men.
- Celebrating relationships: The main goal for women is to reach the fruitful stage of celebrating happy relationships with all those of significance and importance in her precious life. It’s important to know how to develop and maintain good relationships, communicate clearly, inspire and influence others, work well in a team, and manage conflict.
- Win-win solutions.
- Focus on strengths.
- Emotional bank account.
- Overcoming all barriers for relationships.
- Team integration in all your life aspects.
DATE, TIME & VENUE
Dates: 23 February 2018
Time: 8.00 am to 4:30 pm
FEES (Can be payable in Ghana cedis at the prevailing exchange rate)
|Delegate registration fee||Standard|
|Strands of Pearls Member||$100/GHC440|
- 20% discounts are available on group bookings of 5 and more.
- Payment must be made prior to the 1st February 2018
- Fee payment for delegates outside of Ghana must be by direct credit transfer to the bank account listed below. Cash payments for overseas delegates are not available unless by prior agreement with the Secretariat. Please email email@example.com for more information
DELEGATE REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDE
- Access to the event venue
- 1 days workshop
- Pre-Workshop speaker led session
- International True Colors assessment
- Workshop materials
- Lunch and coffee breaks as marked in the program
Alaa A. El-Halwagy, Business Partner
Alaa A. El-Halwagy serves as a consultant, executive coach, a career counselor, a Subject Matter Expert in organizational development & culture, and an organizational facilitator for several national and international organizations. He is the Principal of Innovative Group-USA, Inc. in Pompano Beach, Florida, USA.
He completed his undergraduate studies in engineering from the University of Cairo and completed his graduate studies in management and organizational leadership, with a focus on Organizational Development from Florida International University. He holds several Certifications in Instructional Design, Instructional Delivery, Project Management, Human Resource Management, Talent Leadership, Organizational Development, and Public Management.
He is a member of the Florida Sterling Council Board of Examiners, the American Society of Training & Development, the American Academy of Certified Organizational Managers, and the American Academy of Certified Public Managers. He designs, conducts and facilitates several “learning & development” workshops in the areas of personal development, organizational culture, management, leadership, human resource development, and organizational development & performance. He has been a note speaker in multiple global conferences.
He is the author of the “Making a Difference” human resource intervention model, which focuses on strategies and practical methodologies to move both the individual and the organization into reaching their full potential. Alaa is an HRD practitioner and educationalist, holding several Leadership & HRD positions in various organizations. In his most recent position before starting Innovative Group, Alaa has lead a team of 187 employees, producing $1.3 billion in annual construction for FDOT.
His responsibilities included all engineering & HRD aspects of the team and to ensure the satisfaction of the people of Florida impacted by the Highway construction projects. Due to his efforts, at the end of his 5 years work with the referenced team, Alaa received the “Florida Role Model of The Year.” His team, however, has been nominated for & received the “Excellence Award;” the highest quality award in the State of Florida.
REGISTER FOR THE TRUE WOMEN WORKSHOP
Please make all workshop and exhibition fee payments to:
Account name: Simply Group Limited (Ref Strands of Pearls International)
USD Account Number: 6040706678
GHS Account Number: 6010709628
Bank name: ZENITH BANK (GHANA) LTD
Swift code: ZEBLGHAC
Bank address: Premier Towers, Accra, GHANA.
MTN Mobile Money +233249551944 (Strands of Pearls)
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS AND TRANSFERS
- Cancellation of registration must be made in writing to the SOP Secretariat (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Cancellations received by the secretariat for the True Women Workshop two full months or more before the date of the programme will receive a full refund less $50 administration fees.
- Cancellations received one full month or more to the programme will receive a full refund less $100 administration fees.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations received one month or less to the programme date. However, the delegate package will be mailed to the cancelling participant after the conference or they may opt for the fees to be rolled over to the next training date.
- Reimbursement will be made according to the original mode of payment. Please note that the organizers are not responsible for any charge levied by the bank for the refund transfer.
- Please note: The currency exchange rate to be applied in the case of payments and refunds will be based on the available exchange rate at the time of the transaction. The Organizers are not responsible for any changes in exchange rates which may be the cause of any differences or any other additional fees levied by your bank.
- The Organizers reserve the right to alter any of the arrangements for this conference including cancelling the event should unforeseen circumstances require such action. The organizers accept no responsibility for any resulting costs and inconvenience to delegates who are advised to have their own travel plans in place.